- Antenatal Classes
- By Week
- Big Questions
- Ask The Doctor
- Can I have a drink when Pregnant?
- What can I Eat When Pregnant?
- Can I Exercise during Pregnancy?
- What Medication can I take when Pregnant?
- Can I fly when Pregnant?
- Pelvic Floor Exercises – Pregnancy and After
- Can I Make my Baby come Quicker?
- Pets and Gardening when Pregnant
- Sleeping when Pregnant
- Sex When Pregnant
- Twins, Triplets or More..
- Termination of Pregnancy
- Repeated Caesarean Sections
- Aches & Pains
- Back and Hip Ache during Pregnancy
- Bleeding during Pregnancy
- Bottoms and Bowels during Pregnancy – Constipation and Piles,
- Braxton Hicks – Tightenings during Pregnancy
- Complications during Pregnancy
- Indigestion during Pregnancy
- Morning Sickness/Nausea/HG
- Pins and Needles and Pains during Pregnancy
- Feeling Depressed during Pregnancy
- Skin Changes during Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Appointment Planner
- Maternity Rights and Pay
- Pregnancy and Labour Myths
- Pregnancy and Labour Tips
- What to Buy for Baby? The Ultimate List!
- Hospital Bag, What to Pack?
- Pregnancy and Labour Advice For Fathers/Partners
- Birth Stories
- The Birth
- Pain Relief during Labour
- Induction of Labour
- Stages of Labour
- Water Birth- What happens?
- Assisted Delivery – Forceps and Ventouse
- Caesarean Section – Elective and Emergency
- Breech Baby and ECV
- Emergencies in Labour
- After the Birth
- Examination of Newborn Baby
- What Happens After the Birth?
- Postnatal Care- You
- Postnatal Care- Baby
As the name suggests, we are the ideal antenatal team – Roger Marwood, the London Obstetrician who has supervised over 20,000 pregnancies, and his daughter Rebecca Maberly, who has two young children of her own. Check out our up-to-date and evidence- based Antenatal Classes to mums and dads-to-be in the Balham, Clapham, Streatham, Tooting and Wandsworth areas. Please visit our dedicated website Antenatal Classes in London
Come over and check out our new venture “A Mother Place” where we are providing FREE Online Antenatal Classes! Sound too good to be true? It does doesn’t it? But we promise there are no nasty catches! We just believe passionately that every woman deserves access to the most up-to-date and honest information for her Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond! Check them out and then share with someone you know! A Mother Place
Come and check out our brand new website – A Mother Place – a website dedicated to bringing every woman the most honest, reliable and up to date antenatal and postnatal advice.
I wanted to take an opportunity to write a review to say how great I found the Doctor and Daughter antenatal course. This is my first pregnancy and I have read a lot of books in preparation but I also wanted to do antenatal classes with my husband so that he feels more involved, prepared and clued up about all the changes that will occur in my body and in our life as we know it. The classes were recommended to me by a friend and so we signed up without hesitation and have no regrets as we both got […]
Ever wondered WHY we should do Pelvic Floor Exercises and HOW? It will all become clear.
Interview with the Lovely Anna Tizard who is a co-founder of TIBA & MARL – who make THE COOLEST Baby Change Bags around! What was your favourite part of being pregnant? I loved the excitement of knowing I was going to have my very own baby!! I loved my tummy growing, and weirdly I also loved the (superficial i know!) challenge of trying to still wear nice clothes, and try to style out the bump (I worked in a fashion office – I wouldn’t just wear leggings!!) What was the worst bit about being pregnant? I’m pretty sure 99% of […]
We are really pleased to be able to share this brilliant review with you! Beth Underhay who blogs for Jiggery Bloggery attended our classes last month and this is what she had to say!!! Doctor and Daughter – the fabbest antenatal classes in town Are you sitting comfortably? (Good, ‘cos it’s a long ‘un.) Then I’ll begin… I think I’ve mentioned before that we did some antenatal classes to help us prepare for the advent of our new lives as parents. We’re bloody glad we did, because without them we’d be more than a little clueless, and we’re […]
One of our recent clients and her husband have sent us a great review of our course. Thank you Margret and Nick! I wanted to take an opportunity to write a review to say how great I found the Doctor and Daughter course. This is my second pregnancy and the Doctor and daughter team weren’t around at the time I was having my first. I was very impressed with their website and the level of detail it provided I was very keen to take this course, and I was not disappointed. To give a quick summary, the course was spread out over 6 sessions (7 including a first aid course), most sessions […]
When I first fell pregnant, I was running my own business and had just had a very bad year financially..we had just moved house, money was tight and suddenly it felt like the wrong time to be starting a new family. People will try and tell you that babies are cheap, they don’t really need anything except their mother’s love..blah blah .. but we all know that’s not really true! Even if you are lucky enough to be able to borrow the big money pieces, like the buggy and the bouncer and the sling, there are still so many little […]